Making PM Retrofit Easier:
New ICV with Flanges
A new member of the ICV Flexline™ range combines modularity with easy and fast retrofit of existing PM valves.
The ICV with flanges gives you the possibility of combining one valve housing with three different functionality inserts (pilot, motor-operated or two-step valves), making installation and servicing much simpler. And with the flanged connections, there is no need to decommission your entire refrigeration system in order to get the benefits of the Flexline™ range.
Now, it’s just a question of removing your old PM valves and dropping in the new ICV flanged valve. By doing so you will extend the lifetime of your existing refrigeration installation, giving you reductions in cost and energy.
Get the benefits of the ICV Flexline™ range - and flanges, too
- Flanged connections for easy and direct replacement of PM valves
- No need for cutting or welding
- Easy and fast servicing
- Corrosion resistant design (QPQ)
- No need for disassembly before commission
- High regulation performance with the special V-port
- One-stop shop for all spare parts and components
- Proven Danfoss quality and reliability
- Upgrade from PM to ICM or ICLX and get lower pressure drop
- Upgrade old motor valves (MEV and MRV) to ICM
The ICV with flanges is available in five sizes: ICV 25 PM, ICV 35 PM, ICV 40 PM, ICV 50 PM and ICV 65 PM.