Full Modularity in a Smaller Package: The New ICF 15-4 Valve Station
The ICF 15-4 is compact and light, and it offers the benefits of the innovative ICF Flexline™ valve station range: Modularity, flexibility and suitability for all future and high-pressure refrigerants. Plus, it makes servicing and installation much easier and faster and will cut down on the overall lifetime cost of your refrigeration installation.
With over 25,000 installations to date, the ICF Flexline™ valve station range has proved its value to customers worldwide. Now Danfoss extends the Flexline™ range with the new, smaller ICF 15-4. It is pre-fitted with a stop valve and a strainer module, leaving two valve ports open for free configuration.
Future-proof and quick to install
The ICF 15-4 is designed for both low and high pressure installations and is ideal for use with CO2, NH3 and HFC/HCFC refrigerants. The no-flange construction means that it can be used with a working pressure of up to 52 bar, and its compact size means faster and easier project planning and servicing.
Available with flanges for retrofit projects
The ICF 15-4 is also available in a flanged version - the ICF EVRAT. This is ideal for a quick and easy retrofit of solenoid valves and strainers (EVRA/FA).
Your direct benefits:
- Six possible configurations, depending on your requirements
- Applicable for industrial refrigeration installations with a maximum working pressure of 52 bar
- Full control of installation costs and cash flow due to lower number of individual parts and joints
- Direct weld means less need of servicing and retightening
- Simpler, faster project planning
- Also available with flanges for EVRA retrofitting (maximum working pressure 42 bar)
- Proven Danfoss quality and reliability
- Shared parts with ICF program